Saturday, August 23, 2008

I need to Post more

So I have been working a lot on making my blog look good, But I haven't posted in a while. So I am going to make an effort to post more.

My husband and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversery. We went to a resteraunt called the Melting Pot. It was sooooooo great. And the desert was to die for. This place is a big Fondue place. So if there is one in your town. Definatly go try it. It is a little pricey but well worth it I think. After 2 years of marriage and 3 years together I am still madley in love. Even though he is a pain in the ass sometimes. Raising Triplets is not easy. There is a lot of stress on a relationship. I have to say we have held strong. Don't get me wrong we have our moments, but for all the stress our life contains we are handling it well. I LOVE YOU AARON!!!!

I know I have said this before, But I am still so amazed that the babies will be 1 in less then a month. There birthday theme is going to be Sesame Street. When I was 1 my birthday cake was Cookie monster and my mom found the same cake ten she made it with on ebay. So I figured I would make it a tradition. We have family coming from out of town and I can't wait to see them all.

On another note We found out not that long ago that my Sister inlaw is having a little Girl around October 20th. Her name will be Izebella, Bella for short. Not sure if I spelled that right. I am so excited for her.

Well enjoy I will post again soon.

No comments: