Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Estes Park

Labor day Weekend we went up to a beautiful place called Estes park. It is my absolute favorite place in Colorado. Anyway we walk the streets and enjoyed all the little shops there. I have been wanting to get the kids old time photo done and we did. MY mom though it was going to be a pain, but it wasn't. It turn out great.



I was a great day and it was nice to get out of the house with the kids.



We also took the kids to Portrait Innovations for there 1 year pictures. Let me say they did an amazing Job. They took a ton of different shots and we got to sit down and pick all the ones we wanted. They are a little pricey but well worth it. So here are just a handful of pics.





2 comments:

Huffman Triplets said...

Those pictures are wonderful. You have such cuties.

I was just talking the other day to my DW about the old time pictures and how I wanted to get that done with my girls. Your picture may be just enough to convince her.

Thanks,

Scott H. (Daddy to Alexa, Emily and Madison - 6-27-04)

Anonymous said...

Oh how totally precious! I really, really miss that age.