Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh how I under estimate my Children

Its amazing the things they figure out. You think your one step ahead of them. HA!!!
I feel like we have done everything to keep them safe, but yesterday I took my sweet little Collin shopping with me and the other 2 stayed home with daddy. I called him to ask him a few questions about a computer I was going to purchase for him. He all of the sudden says "I gotta Go" and hangs up on me. I can hear the kids screaming in the background. Come to find out about 5 minutes later. Gracie and Blaine had move the T.V. (The t.v Is on wheels and is a 64 inch TV so it is huge) They pushed it so far that the cable box on top came crashing down on there sweet little heads. This thing has to weigh at least 10 lbs. Gracie was gushing blood from her nose and Blaine got a good gash on the top of his little head. :( Poor little pees. So we watched them closely and were very worried to put them to bed. Afraid they may have had minor concussions from this. Thank goodness everyone is OK with the acception of bumps and bruises..I hate when they get hurt..


I also am going to endorse my new favorite thing. SPACE SAVER BAGS... LOVE THEM..
Our upstairs closet is a disaster of sheets and blankets. So yesterday I decided to buy these bags and try them out. You wouldn't believe the stuff i fit in one bag..
I can actually See the closet floor. So nice..SO if your looking to organize these are much smaller then totes..


This summer is going to be so much fun. Time to get the backyard safe for the kids. Outdoors here we come.. We also planned our first family Vacation. We are going to Lake Mcconaughy in Nebraska in July. Grandma and Grandpa are going with us and we are renting a cabin for 5 days and 4 nights. I here they have great sandy beaches. I am so excited to see the kids play in the sand. I can't believe they are going to be 2 this year. Time is going by way to fast..

1 comment:

Quadmama said...

Isn't it amazing the things our children can get into? It doesn't help when you're outnumbered... you know they're just waiting for you to leave the room so they can create mischief.