Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Day we found out there were 3.


We went to the Doctor about 2 weeks after we found out we were Pregnant. As the doctor is doing the ultra sound she says that she see's 3 little heart beats. We couldn't beleive it . As we were walking out to the car my husband breaks down and says wow TRIPLETS I was in so much shock I really couldn't say much. We always knew there was a chance of having 3 we just never imagined it. I never imagined me being a Mommy and now I just found out that I was going to be the Mommy to 3. It didn't really hit me until a couple days later. I just broke down crying I was so scared I didn't know how I was going to care for 3 babies at once. As time went on I got excited. How blessed were we to bring 3 little miracles into the world.

1 comment:

loren said...

Isn't it funny how most triplet ultrasound stories basically end up with the same result - utter disbelief, lol!

There was a whole lot of OMGs going on in our car on the way home :)