Friday, January 18, 2008

We are getting settled..

Well my husband made it safely after a 21 hour trip with no sleep. We are so glad to have him here! We found a house to rent not to far from my moms house. I love being back here where all the pretty views are. The snow capped mountains take my breath away every time I look at them. I know that it will take a while for Aaron to ajust to it but I know he will learn to love it. We actually have a planned date just him and I. My parents are taking the little ones.. I cant wait. It doesn't happen that often.lol The babies had there first big Doctors Appt here in Colorado and they are all getting so big. Collin is 13lbs 8oz Blaine is 11lbs 12oz and my little peanut Gracie is 10lbs 9oz I can believe how far they have come in 4 months its so amazing to me. They got there shots and all have been running a fever so needless to say its been fun in our house the past couple nights. Well I will ramble more later...

No comments: