Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanks Giving & Snow

Well its been a while. I have lots updates. Thanks giving was wonderful. Its been so long since I have spent thanksgiving with my Mom. She always goes all out and makes everything so great. I was also excited because the kids actually got to grub on all the great food for the first time. They loved it all and we even gave them a little slice of pumpkin pie. The boys loved it and Gracie was OK with it.
We just spent the day relaxing and while the kids took a nap we play the Wii. We just put the kids down for bed there and picked them up the next day. I can't understand why I can have an empty house, and I still can't sleep in. Aaron and I got up and went shopping. It was nice to get out of the house with him. We got a lot of the Christmas shopping done together. Here are a few pictures from thanks giving day.







We also go a good snow here and bundled the kids up and took them out in it for the first time. Collin absolutely loved it. Gracie and Blaine were not sure what to think of it they just sat there looking around while Colling was playing.








Teething is getting worse. They are so grumpy lately. I was actually scared for myself after Aaron went back to work. They are running fevers and just plain grumpy. I find it so sad they have to go through this. I can only imagine what it feels like.
I can't wait until teething is over.

No comments: