Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What I am Thankful for

I am so blessed to have 3 wonderful, healthy and beautiful babies. Everyday that goes by I count my blessings. As hard as it is everyday it only takes 1 laugh, 1 crinkled little nose or simply a smile to make it all worth it...Just even the thought of them sleeping so peacefully in there bed makes my heart smile.
I am thankful for my Husband. He is an amazing father and is truely dedicated to making this family happy and healthy. He may not always be romantic like I would want. But he still makes me smile and laugh and thats what matters.

I could go on and on about each thing I am greatful for, but I won't So here is my list.

*My Family

*my Friends ( Especially my Kristin)

*My Health

*all the comforts of Home

*Laughter

I know that there are many more things to be thankful for, and I count my blessings everyday.

Also My New Years Resolution is to spend a little more time on me.. For the past almost 2 years I have focused on having my babies and taking none stop care of them, and that will never stop but I have also learned that I deserve to have a little all about me time. I also am going to spend some time on my life list.
I am going to think long and hard on the top 10 things that I would like to Accomplish in my lifetime that will better myself.

1 comment:

Lucco Girls said...

That is the BEST New Years resolution I have ever heard of. Go You!