Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Holidays

I know that we have many more years of fun during the Holidays. But I had absolutely the best Christmas and New Years so far.. It is been 8 years since I have lived in the same town as my Mom. So no short little visits over the Holidays.
We got to bake, which is something we have done since I was little. They also kept the babies over night a few times so that we could come over and hang long after they went to bed. My Mom has a Wii and that thing is soooooo much fun. My sister and nephew came in to town a day after Christmas and spent a week. It has been great..
The babies loved all there new toys and even gave it a shot at opening a few. Grandma and Grandpa Cooper sent a great package of games so our family can build great memories together, It was a great gift. There were even 5 team Little Shirts in there..

Gracie was so Excited when they got there Elmo Live. I just love this Picture


Christmas Morning in there new Chairs



I know I have said this a million time, but they are growing way to fast. We have even started time out. We have take the superyard and put it in a corner. When they hit one another or get into something they know they are not suppose to, they get a 2 minute time out. It has been up for a week and so far only Collin has made it in there.
Blaine Got his first hair cut yesterday. It is amazing what a little cut does to there looks. He is so adorable.



We also took them swimming at the Rec Center. They has so much fun with Aunt Jess and Grandma in the Lazy river. This place was so cool, it had 2 big water slides, a section for the little ones, Lap pools and an indoor play area. We had a blast..



No comments: