Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am so so so Blessed

So I was reading the Morrison Sextuplets Blog. And If you don't know there story here is there link http://littlemanmorrison.blogspot.com".

Anyways I am sitting here crying my eyes out. I can't seem to compose myself. I have never met them but can't help to think how amazing this family is. Anyone who ever has to suffer such a tragic loss and some how seem to survive each day, are the strongest and most amazing people ever.
Reading and hearing about stories like this just makes me want to fly across the country and hug these families. I can't even imagine what it would be like to loose a child..

So now I sit here and think about how TRUELY blessed we are. As much as I find myself getting frustrated and tired from all that it takes to raise 3 little ones. I have made a promise to myself never to take for granted. I have been given the greatest gift and that I am Thankful

SO to all those families that have gone through such a loss. Just know that I pray everynight for you.

1 comment:

Lucco Girls said...

Sometimes we lose track of how blessed we really are.